Personalized Custom Order Amigurumi Dolls
Personalized baby dolls and custom-made Amigurumi dolls are one-of-a-kind gifts and wonderful surprises for children or adults! These custom plush dolls make an ideal gift for many occasions like celebrating a new baby, a christening, a birthday, Christmas, or Easter.
These adorable, soft, handcrafted custom knit dolls can be a great accompany for children or be beautiful decor, especially for a children's room.
Counselors and child therapists can also use these crocheted dolls for play therapy with children.
💕 We donate a portion of the sale to low-income families to provide literacy aid for their children. Let's work to enable people under challenging circumstances to lead sustainable lives!
We create the dolls after you place an order; please allow 7 to 10 days for your order to be made by our skilled women and 3 to 10 days for it to be delivered to you while you relax with a glass of hot chocolate 😊
📐 Approximate Dimensions
Height of the Doll: 14 inches (37 cm)
Width of the Doll: 5 inches (14 cm)
Depth of the Doll: 3.5 inches (9 cm)
The size of the doll is perfect for babies and children. They can grab and play with it easily 😊
- We crochet our dolls from cotton yarn.
- We use antibacterial, antiallergic plush toy stuffing.
- The facial details, such as lips and nose, are hand-embroidered with thread.
- We use Amigurumi eyes.
- The hair is fixed to the head of the doll one by one.
🌻 Why Should You Buy This Doll?
- Every doll is handmade with love :)
- Each personalized doll is unique and one of a kind.
- We DO NOT use dangerous chemicals when making the doll.
- The stuffing we use is antibacterial and antiallergic.
- Your donation gives young people access to education, allowing them to take charge of their own lives.
📝 Features of the Doll
- The doll and all clothes are hand washable.
- Dolls come in crochet clothes.
- We will create your plush doll in the Amigurumi technique.
- You will receive your doll in sustainable, signature packaging, ready to be given as a gift.
🎁 How To Order
- Select your doll from the drop-down menu.
- Add the product to your cart.
- If you want to personalize your doll, please specify skin, hair, and eye color.
- Complete your purchase 😊
🧼 Care Instructions
To spot-clean your doll, you can:
- Rub the soiled area with a lukewarm wet cloth and mild soap.
- Rinse with a clean wet cloth and then blot out the moisture.
- Air dry OR, if washing a small area, blow dry with a cool hair dryer to avoid leaving a spot.
To wash your doll:
- You can wash your doll as you would wash a wool sweater with a good soak in mild soap and cool water and then spot rubbing.
- Rinse all soap out.
- Take care to reshape the doll with your hands after water is squeezed out.
- Wrap it in a towel for a bit and follow directions for drying.
- Please DO NOT use any bleach.
Drying depending on how wet it is:
- You may leave it to air dry or use the cool setting on the hair dryer for spot drying.
- If you have a sweater/sneaker rack for your clothes dryer, you may place it in the dryer for as long as needed on a low to no heat setting.
- Please supervise children under five and remove any small parts of the doll. (Example: Buttons) You may also write me about the child's age, and we will avoid using small pieces.
💖 Important Notes
You support families and women in need by purchasing one of our dolls. We are a family-run, all-women business and donate a portion of our profits to help low-income families to give their kids access to literacy aid.
- Remember to write down your phone number for shipping.
- As you know, all the dolls are handmade, so there can be some minor flaws as a part of the handmade charm.
- Doll color may vary slightly due to your monitor settings or lighting sources.
📱 For updates and exclusive discounts, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media!
Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest: @devrimstudio
📫 Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions 😊
P.S.: I have been a seller on Etsy since 2017. Even though I have made more than 250 sales and have earned 84 all five-star reviews, I had to close my shop, Devrim Studio, due to my move from Istanbul to Rome and regulations about banking countries. You may check my old Etsy shop to read my fabulous reviews here :) https://www.etsy.com/shop/DevrimStudio